Join us at Playgroup!
Playgroup meets every Tuesday (during school term) in our hall.
Each week we have different activities for the kids, and coffee and delicious home baked goods for the adults! Playgroup is a space for careers/parents and their kids to connect and build friendships for life.
Cost: $2 donation
There are a few things we have to do differently as we return in a post COVID world:
- Please stay home if you or your child are unwell, including with a fever (or night sweats/chills) or respiratory symptoms, eg. shortness of breath, cough, sore throat.
- On entry, please sanitise your and your child's hands and wait for one of our friendly volunteers to greet you and check you in.
- Where practical please maintain social distance (1.5m) between non-household members.
- Please BYO morning tea for your child.
- Adult morning tea will still be provided but in a slightly different format to make it COVIDSafe.
- We will be sanitising tables and chairs and any toys used at playgroup will be packed away for a week to ensure appropriate time for any virus to die.
- COVID19 rules mean that the hall can only fit 64 people. So there's a small chance that we could hit capacity at Playgroup. Where practical please only bring one adult per child. If we get more than our maximum capacity we'll open up the church building with some toys as well as utilise the outside fenced play area.
Join our Playgroup Mailing List
Want to be kept up to date with all the latest Playgroup news? Sign up to our Playgroup mailing list here: